Join us at 11:45 (after worship) on Sundays for lunch and activities that help us grow in love toward God, one another, and the world.
Notes of Comfort and Assistance
- We have a hearing loop in our sanctuary, so if you have issues with hearing, you will hear well here. Simply ask the sound tech at the back of the sanctuary for assistance.
- We have large print bulletins available, so if you have issues with vision, you will see the liturgy and hymns easier here.
- Our whole campus is on one level. Our bathrooms are accessible, there is a ramp up to the altar area for Holy Communion, and plenty of space next to the end of any pew for a wheel chair.
- We welcome children in worship. All people are welcome here.
- If you would prefer that your child spend time in the nursery during the worship hour, we have a caring nursery caregiver.