Notes of Comfort and Assistance
- We have a hearing loop in our sanctuary, so if you have issues with hearing, you will hear well here. Simply ask the sound tech at the back of the sanctuary for assistance.
- We have large print bulletins available, so if you have issues with vision, you will see the liturgy and hymns easier here.
- Our whole campus is on one level. Our bathrooms are accessible, there is a ramp up to the altar area for Holy Communion, and plenty of space next to the end of any pew for a wheel chair.
- We welcome children in worship. All people are welcome here.
- If you would prefer that your child spend time in the nursery during the worship hour, we have a caring nursery caregiver.
Author Archives: pastor
Sunday – July 1
Posted in Uncategorized 3 Comments
Saturday – June 30
Friday – June 28
Thursday – June 28
Wednesday – June 27
Tuesday – June 26
” order_by=”sortorder” order_direction=”ASC” returns=”included” maximum_entity_count=”500″] Today, the adults and kids went their separate ways a lot, so we don’t have that many pictures of the kids throughout the day. They spent lots of time in small groups, discussing race and … Continue reading
Monday, June 25
” order_by=”sortorder” order_direction=”ASC” returns=”included” maximum_entity_count=”500″]
Sunday – June 24
” order_by=”sortorder” order_direction=”ASC” returns=”included” maximum_entity_count=”500″] Click on the photos in the gallery for blurbs about each picture. NYG 2018 – Day 1 Today was verrrrry long. We gathered at the airport at 6:00 a.m., traveled for several hours, got … Continue reading
DAY 2 – Monday
Monday morning, after a hearty breakfast, we took our places in the auditorium for some more praise music with the band. We are singing Ghanaian and Spanish songs. We are singing Spirituals and praise music. They have taught us a beautiful … Continue reading
DAY 3 – Tuesday
Tuesday morning, after a nourishing breakfast, we gathered back in the auditorium and sang at the top of our lungs, while clapping and dancing (um…it could be that Pastor Jennifer was doing the dancing…) “Lord, you are good, and your mercy … Continue reading